The Heritage Series Models.
Perfect for complimenting a home with traditional design. Hand-crafted from 8,000 components that are precisely produced by advanced CNC digital machinery, Kayserburg Heritage Series Vertical and Grand Pianos set the new standard of excellence in German-inspired craftsmanship.
Over 300 exacting assembly processes that include Röslau strings and premium hammers and felt, ebony wood sharps, and selected spruce soundboards, are all part of the creation of the world’s finest grand pianos.
46.5" Heritage Series Vertical Piano
- Silver Hardware
- Silver Plated Regulating Front Castors
- Forward Tilting Piano Back
- Asymmetric Back Post Structure
- Jack – Limited Rail
- Double Action Rest Rail
- Rösslau wire, Cooper Wound Bass Strings
- Renner Hammers From Germany
- All Spruce Tapered Soundboard
- Slow Fallboard
- Ebony Sharps
Size and Weight:
Weight: 456.5 LBS
Specifications subject to change without notice.